Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Inaugural

Ah!! Finally I have my own blog. Hmm. That’s good. It took me 1 and half a year to do this!! That story, some time later.

Lets see. Today might be a special day. May be i'll find that I have some money in my ATM. I woke up early in the morning, at 10:00. I even had my breakfast, first time in this semester I guess, or may be second , or third. Whatever! It's special that I had my breakfast after a long time.

Oh I forgot… I woke up without an alarm…on a weekend.

My god, where’s this world coming to. Lots of strange things happening.

I have been studying tank-design books lately. I have completed three chapters in a go! I have taken a bath twice in three days. My room’s still clean after I changed its config thrice since yesterday. There’s something missing.

No music!! Let me play some. There you go “toytoy to toytoy to to toytoy toytoy to”

Never heard this one, you’d rather say. “Close your eyes, just feel.. blah blah". Any good guesses?? You’ve got it right, if its enigma.

I looooooove Engima. A friend of mine just hates it. Hey, I can have a post on this. But that’ll be later, not now.

I don’t know why I have started a blog. May be this will be the first and last post of mine. Or may be I’ll keep posting about stuff that I can post. Or may be I’ll post after another year or so. It depends….

Good weather outside, yesterday the temp was around 38. Today, its 29 I guess. Its summer in kgp…….birds chirping outside. A florid sky. The songs changed. Its called moby. You've never heard of it?? Me neither. I donot know why is it in my playlist. Ah, I have to make a new playlist. May be I’ll do something. I’ll post all the “things I need to do” here. We’ll see abt that later. For now, I am hungry. Its lunch time. See u later!!

I hope I’ll remember the name of this blog when I come back here!!

2 comments:

meenakshi said...

first comment and that too a tag....check my blog for details:)

Gyro Gearloose said...

arre yaar abhi to blog likhna shuru bhi nahi kiya aur yeh tag-wag chalu ho gaya :(........

Khair.....let me wht is it