Saturday, April 15, 2006

8 Qualities of you-know-who

Long Long ago..........


Some one tagged me :P. But it's really unfair you know. I had just started blogging!!

8 Qualities of your Ideal lover.

8 is too large a number, even my C.G isn't that much. Lets make it 4. I am not sure of the tagging rules, but I hope that we are allowed to change some parts of the tagger's questions.

hmm let's see
1. Firstly I am sure there will not be any ideal lover, so let's make it approximate.(although it must obey hooke's law)
2. Must not buckle under high compression loads. No slender lovers allowed here.
3. Steel lovers will be preferred to concrete ones.
4. Must be in compliance with IS 800
P.S. Refer any frust civil engineer near you if you do not understand any of the above :))

Actually I have not really thought about my qualities of my ideal lover. Any kind of person will do as long as the love is true :d

Well, that much for my tag. Now I do not know if I should tag some one else with the same thing. Most of the bloggers I know have already been tagged. And also who'll go through the trouble of adding comments in 8 blogs telling " Bhoo! You've been tagged " :))

9 comments:

meenakshi said...

tag ka kabada nikalna koi tumse seekhe X-(

Gyro Gearloose said...

he he ismein kabada kya hai, jo tha woh likh diya maine :P

al said...

wht is this TAG thing ???

Gyro Gearloose said...

Well even I am not sure, its something like this. A blogger tags you and you are supposed to post an entry about what the tag says, and then may be you have to tag some more people.....

Gyro Gearloose said...

let me tag you for the first time :))

Anonymous said...

i thnk is 456 is more important :P

Gyro Gearloose said...

ya but when i was writing this blog i had jnb and barai in my head :P, i could not think of that particular one :))

meenakshi said...

tagged u again:D.......par is tag ka kabada mat karna.

Gyro Gearloose said...

kya exam ke beech mein tag tag laga rakha hai... grrrr....

aur waise mera naam ab alucard nahi raha, gyro geraloose ho gaya hai :P