Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tagged!!! Again :((

Looks like some one is on a tagging spree....

This time it seems to be a big one, anyways... Here it goes

5 people who top your shit list..... And why:

Hmm, lets see.. I don't have any such list. Everyone is good yaar, come on now...

Close brushes with death/danger:

When I forgot to wish some one "Happy Birthday", thankfully I was not near that person, otherwise I was done for!!!

5 Preferable modes of suicide, in descending order:

I do not intend to commit any, so I have not thought about any modes. But one of them would be listen to a "particular" prof's lecture for more than half an hour. Not an absolute method, the person might also end up getting mad but he could sometimes also die :)).

5 Guilty pleasures:

I am getting bored of this 5 business now, this tag is very long....

5 things you never want to forget:

Ha! This is something good....
There are a lots of things, here are some..
1. When my brother went to the US
2. When I left my sister before coming to kgp
3. My School days
4. When we were together, my sister, me and my brother,
they are the most wonderful part of my life
5. My life here at Kgp.

5 things you wish to forget:

1. The time I had spent with a particular group of people... I better not name them
2. Nothing else, really. I do not remember bad things for a very long time, he he..

5 crushes/loves in your life... in chronological order

No crushes so far :D

Really exotic dishes you have tried:

1. "Khatta" made by my mother
2. Paw Bhaji made by my bro
3. "Palak Paneer" made by my sis
4. Things that I cook :P
5. Karlos's cold coffee :))

Strangest dream you ever had:

Hmmm, I do not remember.

5 most valued personal possessions:

1. The comp which my bro bought for me
2. My sister
3. My collection of stamps and coins.
4. My mother's pic with her mom..
5. My Naruto collection :P

5 favorite superheroes:

1. Naruto
2. Ichigo
3. Swatkats
4. Gismo Duck
5. Baloo

Well, looks like I have to tag 5 people. Sorry guys but can't help it. Here are the poor souls names....
1. Pinyana
2. Sarfarosh
3. Mordox
4. Acroyali
5. I dont have any 5th guy.. .



6 comments:

meenakshi said...

When I forgot to wish some one "Happy Birthday".......hope u won't forget it again.
No crushes so far :Dare u sure???.....hey bhagwaan ab un donon ka kya hoga???
I do not remember bad things for a very long time.....yeah that's a nice way to let things not trouble you

nice list btw.....and ab kuch weeks tak tag nahi karoongi......so don't worry:)

Gyro Gearloose said...

he he Thanks for assuring me that u will not tag me for some time ....

As far as the bday thing goes, as I said, I do not remember bad things for a very long time :P

and ya, I do not have any crushes. You very well know that. All that was just for fun... no life without spice :P

al said...

This tagging this is a bit of forced writing..and i guess ill go against it ! ( real reason im too lazy to write such a long TAG )

al said...

ARMED by the spirit of rebellion I GRANT THEE THE POWER to resist all tagging !

Gyro Gearloose said...

Ya surely, i have just given that viva and have come back. I am in a full mood of rebellion :P

Gyro Gearloose said...

@nemo Yup I am sure, but why do you feel that there could be some one???